Tuesday 18 June 2013

18/06/2013 Converting Files

A.  18/06/2013 converting film into different formats
 B. Development work
First made a folder for the full film and all of my separate clips in my home drvive and dragged the full clip into its correct folder, then I got the .MOD files for the seperate scenes I am going to be using and I dragged them into Adobe Media Encoder CS6. I then made sure that the right output location was selected for all of the files I was going to be converting. I then made sure that ther format was FLV because flash only works with FLV files. I then pressed start and all of the files were converted.
C. How the development work will fit into the brief
This development will wokr to fit the brief as it will allow me to create the IMP for the target audience that consists of a front end with video clips. I have selected the E block to base my theme on.

D. Skills table reference number1. 

No comments:

Post a Comment