Friday 28 June 2013

Creating Drag & Drop and Quiz Games 25/06/2013


B. Development work
Drag & Drop Game
When I started this work I found a picture that was related to my IMP to use for my drag and drop game, once I did that i then opened the picture in Photoshop and cut it into four pieces and saved them all as separate .Jpg files.after this I went into flash and created an actionscript 3.0 project. I then imported all of four images and converted them to symbols, I gave all of my symbols appropriate names and also gave them instance names. I created a new layer on the timeline called actions and I added some code to the first frame. I then ran my drag and drop game and it worked.

Quiz Game
For the quiz game I opened up a template and changed the background and modified the code so that I had questions relevant to the theme of my IMP.

C. How the development work will fit into the brief –
I made a part of my IMP which would keep the user interested and entertained.
D. Skills table reference number

No comments:

Post a Comment